Friday, September 14, 2012

First Post

Hey! I'm Taylor and this is my blog :)!!! Okay so I'm in 8th grade, and I'm on team Excel. My favorite subjects are math because it's pretty easy, and gym because I love sports. The topics I like learn about out of school are probably mysteries and crimes. I just think that it's so interesting to guess who committed the crime. What I really like to do in my free time is to play soccer. I really like soccer! Its my favorite sport and then probably softball. I also like to hang out with my friends in my free time. In addition, I like going to amusement parks. I really like roller-coasters, they are so much fun! I'll pretty much go on any roller-coaster. I don't really know what I want to be when I grow up. I think I want to be a teacher because I like helping little kids. What makes me happy is playing soccer and hanging out with my friends :)!!
*Taylor*

1 comment:

  1. girl, your blog is so amazing. i love it. You are right next to me now...so tata for now dollface. <3

    ReplyDelete